Need a cozy place to stay while visiting Boston’s Back Bay?
Come to 171 Beacon.
- Private brownstone residence
- More privacy and freedom than a bed and breakfast
- 520 square foot studio, fully furnished
- Back Bay charm without Back Bay prices
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Wifi, TV
- Queen bed (firm McRoskey mattress)
- Minimum stay one week, maximum stay one month.
- Discount for one month.
- Coin operated laundry facilities in basement
- Second floor facing Beacon Street (sorry, no elevator, or buss-boy)
- There is one flight of stairs to the entrance and a long flight of stairs to the second floor.
- Easy walk to shops and restaurants on Newbury Street, Beacon Hill’s charming Charles Street, theater district and more.
- A block and a half from the Public Garden
- Five minute walk from the New England Historic and Genealogical Society
- Ten minute walk from Boston Public Library
- Fifteen minute walk (one subway stop) from the Massachusetts Historical Society
Minimum stay: one week (condo rules)
Maximum stay: three months (negotiable)