Need a cozy place to stay while visiting Boston’s Back Bay?
Come to 171 Beacon.
- Private brownstone residence of fellow researcher
- More privacy and freedom than a bed and breakfast
- Five minute walk from the New England Historic and Genealogical Society
- Ten minute walk from Boston Public Library
- Fifteen minute walk (one subway stop) from the Massachusetts Historical Society
- 520 square foot studio, fully furnished
- Back Bay charm without Back Bay prices
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Wifi, TV
- Minimum stay one week averages $150 per night
- One to three months stay averages $110 per night
- Coin operated laundry facilities in basement
- Second floor facing Beacon Street (sorry, no elevator)
- Easy walk to shops and restaurants on Newbury Street, Beacon Hill’s charming Charles Street, theater district and more.
- A block and a half from the Public Garden
- Queen bed (firm McRoskey mattress)
Minimum stay: one week (condo rules)
Maximum stay: three months (negotiable)